An ABC Of Families - Abbey Williams & Paulina Morgan
An ABC of Families introduces children to the wonderful diversity of family life, using bright, engaging illustrations to explain how every family is unique in its own way.
A is for Adoption, B is for Blended family, C is for Co-parenting… An ABC of Families celebrates families in every single shape and size, no matter what they look like or whom they include. Whether you have two dads, an adopted brother, three stepsisters or divorced parents, every family is the perfect family. With clear, simple explanations and bright and engaging artwork, this important book helps the youngest children explore complicated concepts in an accessible, fun and memorable way.
• Opens up a whole world of family life to children, celebrating our similarities and our differences.
• Quirky artwork from Paulina Morgan illustrates simple explainers from Abbey Williams, making learning fun.
• Board book format means children will love exploring this book on their own or with someone to read it to them.
An ABC of Families is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to teach children about all different kinds of families, at home and in the wider world.
Recommended Ages: 2+ yrs
Dimensions: 16.5 x 3.5 x 13.5cm
Hardcover Board Book
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.