Bringing The Tarot To Life - Scott Martin
For many readers, tarot cards reveal their deepest wisdom through creative interaction. Bringing the Tarot to Life shows how to use theater games and acting techniques to gain new insights into the cards. With more than fifty imaginative exercises to be practiced alone or with a group, this book unlocks your intuitions and helps you experience the cards from the inside out.
Just as an actor prepares for a new role, you can explore tarot through emotions, memories, role-playing, observation, bodywork, and imagination. This book is the perfect guide for readers who want outside-the-box techniques for relating to the cards from the deepest parts of the soul.
Includes a foreword by Rachel Pollack, author of The New Tarot Handbook.
Dimensions: 16.1 x 22.8 x 1.8cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.