Everyday Activist: A Guided Journal - Jessica Jollie
A Guided Journal for Engaging Your Community, Finding Your Voice, and Changing the World.
Unleash your inner activist with this guided journal, full of 52 prompts and activities to help you get more involved with politics, the environment, social justice, and more!
With so much in need of changing, and so many in need of help, getting involved in a cause can sometimes feel daunting. But it doesn't need to. Everyday Activist guides readers through 52 prompts and activities -- one for each week of the year -- to help kick-start their activism.
Ideas on a wide range of topics, from environmental conservation and political engagement to social justice, will help both political newbies and veteran organizers find inspiring ways to get more active in their communities all year long. With an introduction on the history and heritage of community and political organizing, as well as ample space to brainstorm ideas and reflect on your progress, this guided journal is an ideal tool for taking your civic engagement to the next level.
Dimensions: 20.9 x 13.5 x 1.8cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.