Dior: Catwalk - Alexander Fury
This book gathers together, for the first time, every Dior haute couture collection, including also ready-to-wear collections after the arrival of John Galliano (when ready-to-wear presentations took on a new importance), and the first two collections designed by creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri, appointed in 2016. It offers a unique opportunity to chart the development of one of the world's most famous fashion brands and discover rarely seen collections. This definitive publication opens with a concise history of the house of Dior before exploring the collections themselves, which are organized chronologically.
Each new 'era' in Dior's history is inaugurated by a brief overview and biography of the new designer, while individual collections are introduced by a short text unveiling their influences and highlights and illustrated with carefully curated catwalk images. A rich reference section, including an extensive index, concludes the book.
After Chanel, Dior is the second volume in a series of high-end, cloth-bound books that offer a complete and unrivalled overview of the collections of the world's top fashion houses through original catwalk photography. Truly a comprehensive history from Alexander Fury, Fashion Editor at The Independent.
Dimensions: 27.7 x 19.0 x 5.1cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.