Hardie Grant Explore / Animals Of Australia Puzzle (252pc)
Hop, scurry and burrow your way around Australia with this menagerie of fauna friends - plucked from the deserts, grasslands, mountains, beaches and oceans of Australia - and presented in this delightful 252-piece, illustrated puzzle.
With the Animals of Australia Puzzle, you can discover the thorny devil of our red-earth deserts and the white-lipped tree frog of our tropical rainforests. There is the ambling wombat of our bushlands, and the wobbegong shark, nestling on the sandy bottom of our coastal shores. You might even find a kangaroo in your front yard!
Revel in the beauty of our natural wonders, and keep busy for hours with this inspiring puzzle.
Illustrated by Tania McCartney
Dimensions: Completed puzzle - 57 x 81cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.