I’m A Hero Too - Jamila Rivzi & Peter Cheong
The perfect picture book for families with young children to share and make sense of the changes in their lives brought about by Covid 19 and to bring reassurance.
An insightful, topical and practical picture book story about a family coping with the changes brought about by Covid 19, from the much-loved Jamila Rizvi. Inspired by her own child’s experience, Jamila wrote I'm a Hero Too to help children make sense of the changes to their world and to help them feel empowered and reassured about how they can be a hero at their house too! A story for our time right now, but also for all times, as children will always need reassurance about change.
Arty likes going to kinder, visiting Granny and playing with friends at the playground, but since the virus came everything has changed and Arty can’t do any of those things anymore. Arty’s mum is a hero. She’s a scientist, helping to make medicines to fight the virus. Arty has a special plan to be a hero and help fight the virus too!
Recommended Ages: 3-5 yrs
Dimensions: 28.7 x 22.5 x 1.0cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.