Little People, Big Dreams / Aretha Franklin - Maria Isabel Sánchez Vegara
In this book from the critically acclaimed Little People, Big Dreams series, discover the life of Aretha Franklin, The Queen of Soul.
The fourth of five children, Aretha was born in Tennessee and took the stage at an early age in her fathers church choir. She went on to become the bestselling rhythm and blues singer of all time, and the first woman to be installed in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
This inspiring book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the great singer’s life.
Little People, Big Dreams is a bestselling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
Recommended Ages: 4+ yrs
Dimensions: 24.7 x 20.0 x 1.2cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.