Open Table: Byron Bay - Ronit Robbaz-Franco
Ronit Robbaz and her popular Open Table cooking school and catering business embody the essence of Byron Bay and surrounds.... healthy food that is tasty and tantalising using fresh seasonal ingredients.
The Byron Bay area is renowned for attracting free spirited people and Ronit landed there in 1997 after travelling the world with her passion for exploring food culture. She brought with her new ways of combining spices, flavours and ingredients that are all beautifully presented as easy, delicious, nutritious recipes.
Open Table is now in its 17th successful year of creating fabulous settings and sumptuous fine food for private events and celebrations. The cooking classes vary from Middle Eastern Hafla, Moorish feast, vegan and vegetarian delights to Ayurvedic cuisine. The book is the culmination of Ronit's food odyssey and is divided into five parts: the Middle East, India, the Mediterranean, Latin America, and the Moorish region. These are places Ronit lived, worked and explored. Rather than sections divided into entree, mains, and desserts this cookbook is a journey through the eyes and taste buds of a new age, nomadic gypsy who just so happens to cook damn good food!
Dimensions: 28.3 x 21.1 x 2.2cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.