Streetart Society / Water Bottle - Merdogs
Love the ocean back with Lily Keenan’s ‘Merdogs’, featured on the Bondi Seawall in 2017.
“These happy sea dogs drift together in harmony with the ocean, each of their ‘tails’ are inspired by a different type of marine botany. As we continue to pollute and jeopardise our oceans, this work can serve as a reminder of our seamless connection to the water that sustains us.”
These stainless steel bottles are double-walled, keeping drinks hot or cold for hours. Features a bamboo topped vacuum seal lid with carry handle. Comes with an artist gift tag included.
Streetart Society is a local Bondi brand promoting the work of artists featured on the Bondi Promenade Seawall. Artists receive royalties from every sale.
Dimensions: 24 x 7cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.