Streetart Society / Water Bottle - Surfer Doggo
Rachel Giddens drops in with ‘Surfer Doggo’, sharing the puppy love in Bondi throughout 2016.
“After filling out half the council application I realised I needed a plan for the work and immediately thought surfing dog! Later a traveller asked why the surfer doggo? I replied ‘because with so much hurt and hate and bad things happening in the world, people could do with a surfing doggo.”
These stainless steel bottles are double-walled, keeping drinks hot or cold for hours. Features a bamboo topped vacuum seal lid with carry handle. Comes with an artist gift tag included.
Streetart Society is a local Bondi brand promoting the work of artists featured on the Bondi Promenade Seawall. Artists receive royalties from every sale.
Dimensions: 24 x 7cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.