Rock Pools Of Sydney - Vincent Rommelaere
From the world famous Bondi Icebergs to lesser known gems including Manly’s Fairy Bower, Rock Pools of Sydney is a visual journey through the eyes of photographer Vincent Rommelaere of Australia Unseen.
Stretching from Palm Beach down to South Cronulla, there are more than 30 rock pools to explore. As well as diving into their history, the book shares some of the stories of the people who love them.
Interviews include Olympic gold medallist Bronte Campbell, who trained in the Bondi Icebergs and Bronte Rock Pool before the Tokyo 2020 Games, Meree Duncan, whose grandparents Robert and Rose McIver will forever be linked to the McIver’s Ladies Baths in Coogee, and The Buckettes, a group of women whose friendship has been forged through morning swims at the Mona Vale Rock Pool.
With words by travel writer Amanda Woods, Rock Pools of Sydney will take you back to the pools that you know and love and inspire you to splash into spectacular new spots along the Sydney coastline.
Dimensions: 25.8 x 28.5cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.