Tel Aviv - Haya Molcho
150 recipes featuring incredible food from Tel Aviv, its community, its people and their stories.
Tel Aviv is colourful, cosmopolitan and modern; a city full of contrasts, fragrances, stories and flavours. It is a vibrant melting pot of cultures, religions and delicious culinary traditions. Haya Molcho and her four sons take us on a journey to meet Tel Aviv's local chefs and storytellers, from the epicures and the urban forager, to the magician and the survivor, capturing the special spirit of the city's many cuisines and inhabitants.
Haya revisits the recipes of her home town, recreating the flavours of her childhood: knafeh, green shakshuka, sarma, Israeli paella, pickled lemons and much more.
Dimensions: 25.6 x 19.0cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.