Wild Swimming: Sydney, Australia - Sally Tertini & Steve Pollard
The best-selling Wild Swimming series travels to Australia to explore the legendary water holes around Sydney.
Sydney is surrounded by some of Australia's most beautiful national parks and wilderness areas, and one of the world's most spectacular coastlines. This comprehensive guide details of over 250 amazing places to swim, all within a 3 hour drive of the city, ideally suited to day trips and weekends away for Sydney residents and the 60 million annual tourists. Every rock pool and tidal bath, from Jervis Bay to Newcastle. The Wollemi, Kanangra-Boyd and Morton National Parks are also covered.
Includes information on available facilities, length and grade of walk, ascent/descent involved, closest public transport, as well as detailed directions and co-ordinates. Includes the history of wild swimming in Sydney, social and environmental etiquette, wild swimming with children and wild swimming safety.
Dimensions: 21.0 x 17.0 x 1.8cm
flat rate shipping
- We offer $10 flat rate shipping on all orders within Australia.
- Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Spend $100 and shipping is FREE!
- For a limited time we are offering free local delivery in the following areas:
2026 | bondi beach | north bondi | tamarama
2022 | bondi junction | queens park
2023 | bellevue hill
2024 | bronte | waverley
2025 | woollahra
2028 | double bay
2029 | rose bay
2030 | dover heights | rose bay north | vaucluse
2031 | clovelly | randwick
2034 | coogee
^select free local delivery at checkout #yourewelcome x
free click & collect
- Free click & collect service from our Bondi Beach store available Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Select the pick up option during checkout and you’ll receive a notification when it’s ready, usually within 24 hours.